Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

bambi's got a devil side

My last few days: 
Always tired // Lots of self-finding creative shit // weird compliments (you look kinda aristocratic in a playful way) // change-haircolor-project, which's gonna be done tonight // and..ehm...always tired! // looking forward to school (yeah, really!) // never slept at night // freaky halus // always want to drink alcohol // new weight: 60 Kg // read a lot of intellectual books // was totally inspired by the london fashion shows //  had sometimes a back-to-the-90's-feeling // found out that i'm a dark kind of hippie // got a lot of vintage designer-sweets from my ma for spring. yay! // got no motivation // got too much motivation // looking tired and messy all the time, so sorry before you watch the pics

Trash-Kneipe..
Bodychain DIY
Ehm... yeah... DIY. Muhaha
One of the tees I got from my mom. It's lace...and short...<3

Sieht schräg aus...hm....liegt an den Falten der Jeansjacke. Hab das Kreuz schliesslich mit dem Geodreieck gezeichnet. jaha! And no: I'm not obsessed with crosses, but.. ehm.. I can't find anything with crosses on when i go shopping, so i make them on my own!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen