Sonntag, 13. März 2011

i'm no talking shit

Holy Shit... yeah I'm drunken maybe, but I'm so flashed! I met my personal Pete Doherty this night, and I fell in love totally! He's strange, sweet, he was drunken, but yeah i think he's honest, he has fucking nothing to do but he's an artist, he's blond and russian with a swedish name. Ok I'm drunk, yes, but hey... ok I just have to shut up and just post some pictures I totally like. Oh and he's got that 80's, 90's london grunge-punk style. He's totally impressed by me and he's very impressive too. We talked about very serious things... really!


(Picture out of the belgian movie "ex drummer". really creepy)
(Alexander McQueen F/W 11 shoes)
Lara Stone
Opening Ceremony
Thomas Ordoyno Photography... breathtaking!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen