Mittwoch, 2. März 2011

brainwash

Love Hangover from Volt Magazine on Vimeo, with Alice Dellal. A wonderful piece of art...that changed my feeling completely


Maria Fancesa Pepe. I love,love, love...
A very talented Men-Designer: Asger Juel A/W 11
Calvin Klein Campaign
Krystal Simpson, famous Fashionblogger and Styleinspiration
Via Six Six Sick: Backstage Leila Shams and Norman Ambrose, Campaign of the swedish brand The local Firm, which I'm very impressed of!

The Local firm  photographed by Tania Shcheglova and Roman Noven
I'm so excited: Auf der Website von Thierry Mugler wird heute um 21:00 Uhr die Show live übertragen! (Bild: Thierry Mugler Men F/W 11)
French Revue: Dsquared Boots and Balmain Jacket..crush.. Photographer: Taka Mayumi
Charlie Le Mindu A/W 11
Ferrater Studio...made me speechless!
                
Barbara Gongini S/S 11
Alex Prager  Vintagefashion-Film "despair"
Lina Östermann S/S 11

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen